History of the school

Who we are

The high school “Niko Nestor" Struga is a high school institution where students from Struga and beyond are educated. It is located in the northern periphery of the city, beside the highway junction.

In its 50 years of development, the school has undergone many transformations. It was established in 1960 as a civil engineering school with 4 classes in Macedonian language. In 1979/80, with the integration of the Miladinov Brothers gymnasium, it became a secondary school “Niko Nestor". In its more than a decade of development, this institution has seen steady growth in the type and number of educational profiles, the number of pupils and the languages ​​of instruction.

At that time, the High School “Niko Nestor" Struga was the only high school institution in the municipality with over 2700 students in three languages ​​of instruction in gymnasium and vocational educationSample Text

Why choose us

The top reasons for you to join us
Peer assessments
In many courses, the most meaningful assignments cannot be easily graded by a computer
Mastery learning
In many courses, the most meaningful assignments cannot be easily graded by a computer
Peer assessments
In many courses, the most meaningful assignments cannot be easily graded by a computer
online learning
In many courses, the most meaningful assignments cannot be easily graded by a computer

our great faculties

Qualified staffs of our university

Campus study in number

1468

TOTAL COURSES

2065

TOTAL STUDENTS

100

TOTAL GRADUATES

145

TOTAL TEACHERS